Boise  » Travel  »
Idaho, USA
  • But it was a really delicious meal and the next day, I was more energized to explore Boise

• by deadpoet

Have you ever been to Idaho? Well, I have and there is this particular great town that I would like to review and write about. It is none other than Boise and this downtown is a great place to chill and relax with lots of friendly people around. I certainly find the sunny weather to my liking and everywhere I went, it felt safe.

I was with my yours truly boyfriend and we were on a 5 days trip to Idaho with our small backpack. Lots of places in Boise turned out to be pretty isolated but the fact that it is in the end turned out to be a rather cool place, takes the spot of being one of the most enjoyable cities that I have ever visited.

First of all, we

looked and booked into our hotel and had gotten a nice suite near to Boise. There are a lot of nice lodgings around Boise, and it is not hard to look for them. The hotel that we stayed in had lots of fine dining options and for other hotels too, I suppose. I remember eating truffle stuffed chicken or something and I gained some weight on that, ha! But it was a really delicious meal and the next day, I was more energized to explore Boise.

There were simply no bad experiences that I had encountered while I was in this downtown area. There were lots of eateries, shops and galleries to be explroed and the choics were a lot and not limited. The eateries even had some samples ...

• for them and I would say that it was a good way to win customers heart. The downtown area of Boise itself appeared to be very clean and I felt warm throughout my trip with my oyfriend. There was this particular encounter whereby I came across an elderly couple trying to cross the road. There was then a nice Samaritan that helped them to cross the road safely and it wasn’t the first time that I saw that in Boise. I certainly felt that the people of Boise were all very helpful and they really went all out, without thinking of themselves.

Cyber cafes, or internet cafes are pretty accessible and amazingly easy to find. I managed to get some cheap rates for a computer usage and my boyfriend managed to

check his work emails as well. Coming back to the hotel and exploring Boise even at night felt kind of safe, but of course, do not ever take it for granted and purposely walk on dark alleys.

There were lots of truffle mushrooms that I saw on sale and eating it was fun. Fish and chips over at Boise were also very delicious and I couldn’t forget my most enjoyable trips to the strip malls on the outskirts of Boise. Strolling in the evenings is the most likeable thing that I had been doing there for the most of my 5 days and there were Blookingdales, Nordstroms and IKEA around as well. Boise is a place by itself and a good way to spend your time on a mini-backpacking trip.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382309219870330/k2311a0923/9.23.07