Four Seasons Resort Maui  » Hotels  »
Wailea, Hawaii
  • Four Seasons Resort Maui is located in Wailea, Hawaii and if you talk about Hawaii, I think one whole night I can never stop
  • There is always something amazing about Hawaii
  • We were there for close to a week and I would say that the most attractive thing that I love were the Jacuzzis
  • As for other facilities, I noticed that there were a healt club and spa, a jogging trail and some other nice things
  • One of the best activity to be doing in this resort would be to check out the top of the volcano

• by deadpoet

Four Seasons Resort Maui is located in Wailea, Hawaii and if you talk about Hawaii, I think one whole night I can never stop. There is always something amazing about Hawaii; new resorts to be found, new hotels and the fact that I have had the opportunity to stay in one of the best resorts in Maui was pure fun.

I went with my aunt’s family and mine and this was perhaps one of the most expensive lodgings that we had spent. We were there for close to a week and I would say that the most attractive thing that I love were the Jacuzzis. The winds were good in this resort, meaning that it was always windy there. As for other facilities, I noticed that there were a

healt club and spa, a jogging trail and some other nice things. Water scooters were also avilable and the mood was romantically set initially when we first went to our bedroom.

We noticed a trail of flower petals that were laid from our bedroom door right up to the bubble bath. There were also candles and CD music provided. It really set the mood and my parents were all very lovey-dovey; thanks to the resort. They had actually been fighting about something but were alright again after being pampered by the resort staff. There was a nice reading light on the bedside table and I shared the room with my sister which made it easy for me to read, since she spent the whole nights there sleeping ...

• like a bull, ha! But she went back charging like a hot-tempered person once she realized that I had the lights on. I did not get along well with my sister and I was more comfortable spending time with my brothers.

As for the dining options, my parents were really fans of the Spago Restaurant. There were nice gourmets being served and the offerings were various and truly exceptional. Everything was fresh and I love eating the island fish which had some nice local ingredients that I couldn’t quite name for. My siblings and I went to swim near the pool area, hidden by some nice tropical plants. To set things off, I noticed a nice waterfall area and it sort of give a cooling effect to guests

there. I could feel the cooling effect even when swimming in the smaller pool and we ordered some drinks to go by before going for a dip into the pool again.

We gave time for our parents to “reconcile” and by dinner-time, noticed that they had been teenager sweethearts again. One of the best activity to be doing in this resort would be to check out the top of the volcano. We used this van service, driven by the hotel driver or something and he drove up to the top of the volcano. Here, the views were very spectacular and then the ride back to the hotel was also nice.

Last but not least, this is the type of resort that I would go for again, should I quarrel with my boyfriend, ha!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22309219750330/k2311a0923/9.23.07