The Inn At Spanish Bay  » Hotels  »
California
  • I love the comfortable chairs everywhere, especially in the resort rooms and the fact that this resort is very low-key and had lots of nice soft tones of colors to it
  • We also enjoyed playing tennis and I truly appreciate the eight-court complex and the health club
  • As for the other remaining nights, we managed to try out the Clubhouse Bar and Grill and I noticed that there were business travelers too

• by deadpoet

The Inn At Spanish Bay is a nice resort in California that I have been to with my 2 best friends. I love the comfortable chairs everywhere, especially in the resort rooms and the fact that this resort is very low-key and had lots of nice soft tones of colors to it.

I went with my 2 best friends because we really wanted so bad to explore the Pebble Beach. There is a Pebble Beach Resort, but The Inn At Spanish Bay is part of the Pebble Beach Resorts, so guests could share the beach exclusively. We love the walkways set along the beach and the miles of sea to ponder. There were lots of activities like golfing (but I am not a fan of golf so much, unlike my

dad) and swimming and beaching activities. I opted for the latter and my 2 best friends sticked with me as well. There were never a moment of “3 is a crowd” between us and we were always doing things together; like sisters.

We also enjoyed playing tennis and I truly appreciate the eight-court complex and the health club. There was this particular lone bag-piper who kept tuning around evening and it was kind of eerie to us. But that set the mood in The Inn and my best friends and I started talking about our problems that we had and discussed them. When it was time to eat, we had several choices. First off, we love the authentic Tuscany type of dishes. They were truly awesome and the sauces ...

• that came with it was perfect. As for the other remaining nights, we managed to try out the Clubhouse Bar and Grill and I noticed that there were business travelers too. The suite was done up in a most nicely Spanish way and I love everything about it. The fact that there were around 200 over rooms and suites proved that this place is popoular and I am not surprised if there are celebrities coming. Luckily, we had gotten an ocean-view suite and during one of the days, my friends suggested renting a car and exploring the areas nearby. We went as far as exploring the other resorts’ driveways and it was like being a schoolgirl all over again.

As for my experiences with the hotel staff, they were all very

nice and friendly. There was never a time that the staff did not give in to our request and often than not, the privacy that we seeked were always there. I extremely enjoyed my time in The Inn At Spanish Bay and the red-orangy buildings set the mood of a Spanish romance to me. It was nice spending time with my 2 best-friends and we were always seen in the sauna, pool and health club. I wanted to try out the horseback riding so much but 2 of my friends were not so keen in that.

Payment wise was made by my friend’s credit card; but we paid her back in cash personally. The resort could be expensive, but it really depends on the individual. I give this review an 8.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22309219730330/k2311a0923/9.23.07