Praveen Jewellers
Bangalore, Karnataka state, india.
  • Since 3 years I have been buying the jewelleries in Praveen jewelleries shop, which has become very favourite to me
  • I like this jewellery shop because here we can get the guaranteed pure gold jewelleries and the designs of jewelleries, which we can see in this jewellery shop, are totally new ones and very unique and different ones

• by baba

Praveen jewellers are the jewellery shop situated in Bangalore in Karnataka state in India. I live near to Bangalore and for any kind of jewellery shopping I visit to Bangalore.

Since 3 years I have been buying the jewelleries in Praveen

jewelleries shop, which has become very favourite to me.

I like this jewellery shop because here we can get the guaranteed pure gold jewelleries and the designs of jewelleries, which we can see in this jewellery shop, are totally new ones and very ...

• unique and different ones.

Most of the jewellery designs are very attractive ones.

All my friends and my relatives are the fans of my jewelleries and they often ask me about the jewellery that I have bought from Praveen jewellers.

It

is my request to all the indians and specially those who live in Bangalore to visit this shop once before u buy any jewelleries.

I can give u the guarantee for the purity of the gold and also for very trendy fashion of jewelries.

Praveen Jewellers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 452309219490230/k2311a0923/9.23.07