Suave Conditioner
  • What I like about Suave Professionals packaging, is the easy grey pop top
  • I need not have been disappointed about the results though, I only needed about the size of two quarters to run this conditioner all the way through my hair, and my hair was soft and manageable when I washed it out

• by Melissa Glenn

I went looking for a new conditioner and was immediately struck by Suave Professionals Conditioner for frizzy hair. Along with the great sale price of $2.99CDN, I could hardly miss the bright, vibrant orange 355ml bottle.

I have used Suave product on and off over the years, so I had no hesitation on

buying this Conditioner for frizzy hair. I have long curly hair that tends to frizz, so I try to buy as many anti-frizz products as I can. I was eager to give this conditioner a try.

What I like about Suave Professionals packaging, is the easy grey pop top. You rest the conditioner upside down, but the top is secure and never leaks. Also it makes it a lot easier to get the conditioner out, especially when you have used half the plastic bottle.

This conditioner didn’t feel greasy or waxy in my hand and it had a good strong orange/mango scent that not only smelt ...

• Suave Conditioner
      great, but lifted my mood too. If nothing else this conditioner was certainly providing me with scent therapy. I need not have been disappointed about the results though, I only needed about the size of two quarters to run this conditioner all the way through my hair, and my hair was soft
      and manageable when I washed it out.

If you have frizzy hair and are looking for a good hair conditioner with an awesome scent try Suave Professionals Conditioner for frizzy hair. It really does get rid of frizz, and like the bottle says, it leaves hair sleek. Suave is made by Unilever Canada.

Cheri says :

I just conditioned my hair with Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner. Let me tell you how horrible it made my hair. Don`t get me wrong, this thing smells good. My hair has been smelling good since I washed it at 7am this morning. But that conditioner is a mess, it left my hair so hard and unmanageable. I washed it with another natural shampoo and then put in the conditioner. My hair became hard and tangled. When I was trying to comb it out, the comb pretty much begged me for mercy. I had to use another product conditioner to try and detangle my hair. I get what I pay for. It only cost me 2.00 and thats still too much for what damage this thing can do to your hair. Had clumps of hair come out in the comb as I was struggling to detangle it. I rate this very low….can you go below zero?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312309219310230/k2311a0923/9.23.07