Sunsilk Hairapy Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • When it went on sale for $2.99 I bought a lime green 355ml bottle of Sunsilk Hairapy Shampoo in defrizz
  • I thought the hairapy part of the shampoo name was probably just a gimmick but was willing to take whatever 'hairapy' I could get for my curly hair
  • After about a week of use of Sunsilk Shampoo, I noticed my hair had greatly de-frizzed
  • If you have frizzy hair buy Sunsilk Hairapy Shampoo in defrizz, you will not be disappointed

• by Melissa Glenn

I kept seeing all the commercials for Sunsilk shampoo and thought the gimmick was good, but at $6.99 a bottle I was reluctant to buy the shampoo. When it went on sale for $2.99 I bought a lime green 355ml bottle of Sunsilk Hairapy Shampoo in defrizz.

I have curly hair that despite best efforts and extensive styling is

still prone to frizziness. I thought the hairapy part of the shampoo name was probably just a gimmick but was willing to take whatever ‘hairapy’ I could get for my curly hair.

This shampoo has a pleasant citrus smell combined with a smell of aloe. I found I only needed about the size of a quarter to get ...

• my long hair clean, and this stuff smelt even better as it got put through my hair. What blew me away however; was how soft and manageable my hair felt, after just one use of Sunsilk Hairapy Shampoo. I could get my fingers all the way through my long hair, before I even used conditioner.

After about a week

of use of Sunsilk Shampoo, I noticed my hair had greatly de-frizzed. I was truly surprised that this product actually got rid of frizziness without weighing my hair down with a lot of by-products but it truly did.

If you have frizzy hair buy Sunsilk Hairapy Shampoo in defrizz, you will not be disappointed! Sunsilk Shampoo is a product of Unilever Canada.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312309219300230/k2311a0923/9.23.07