English Leather Cologne  » Perfume  »
  • I was shopping for a gift for a male friend, and the sight of this old Cologne brought back nostalgic memories so I bought English Leather Men's Cologne
  • This gift cost me $9.99CDN and my friend loved it
  • It was good to see an old favourite return to the Cologne line

• by Melissa Glenn

I hadn’t seen this Cologne in years, and was surprised to see it being sold again at my local drug store. I was shopping for a gift for a male friend, and the sight of this old Cologne brought back nostalgic memories so I bought English Leather Men’s Cologne.

English Leather is a Cologne that has been

around for at least fifty years, but due to the growth of the perfume market it has somewhat died off in popularity. This 50ml glass bottle I bought has the original packaging. There is a small beige label on the front of the bottle with the words English Leather done in the original brown font, followed ...

• by a small diagram of a man�s hat. What is unique about this English Leather Cologne, and always has been is the wooden top of the bottle. This top looks almost like a cork top that you would find on a wine bottle, and this was the original gimmick advertising of the Cologne.

I was pleased to

find that the scent of English Leather Cologne has not changed at all during the years. When I opened the wooden top I was greeted by the familiar woodsy-citrus scent this Cologne has always has. This gift cost me $9.99CDN and my friend loved it. It was good to see an old favourite return to the Cologne line!

Theresa says :

Can you tell me if English Leather is the SAME as Old English??

John says :

No, these are separate brands.

Margaret Porter says :

Please tell me where I can locally purchase English Leather Cologne for my husband. I live in Charleston, SC. Thanks Margaret Porter

val says :

i just bought it at walgreens for $9.99.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562309219250230/k2311a0923/9.23.07