Dr.Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozarella
  • I bought this Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella during a half price sale at my local supermarket
  • Dr. Oetker specializes in making thin crust pizzas which are my favourite, so I thought I would give this one a try
  • No matter, the vegetables, cheese, garlic butter and thin crust were amazing
  • This was one of the best pizza�s I have ever eaten, and even if I have to pay full price of $8 I will buy this product again, if only for a treat

• by Melissa Glenn

I bought this Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella during a half price sale at my local supermarket. I am a pizza lover, and love trying different ones. Dr. Oetker specializes in making thin crust pizzas which are my favourite, so I thought I would give this one a try.

What attracted me to this small 325 gram boxed pizza other than it being on

sale, was the unique picture on the box. Instead of grating mozzarella cheese all over the pizza, seven thick circles of mozzarella cheese are placed around the perimeter of the pizza and the middle of it. In between the cheese I could see spinach, tomatoes, and red pepper, and I was curious to see if the pizza inside the box looked anything like ...

• the advertising.

I was not disappointed. This thin crust pizza only took ten minutes to cook and I was pleasantly surprised by the smell of garlic butter when I took it out of the oven. The thick circles of mozzarella cheese had melted somewhat, but not to the point of covering the whole pizza. No matter, the vegetables, cheese, garlic butter and thin crust

were amazing!

This was one of the best pizza�s I have ever eaten, and even if I have to pay full price of $8 I will buy this product again, if only for a treat. This pizza is best cut into four, and shared with one other person. Each quarter is 220 calories and 11 grams of fat, which is not bad at all health wise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272309219220230/k2311a0923/9.23.07