Underdog the Movie  » Movies  »
0.5
  • Although, the effects were amazing, there wasn't really anything new with it
  • Superman with 4 legs, I think that's what they were trying to emulate, but in vain actually
  • I wouldn't recommend this movie for couples unless they have children of their own to watch it with

• by jay-l

Just imagine Lassie with super powers, Good Boy with manners and you get Underdog. If you loved watching movies featuring animals, then you probably already know how this movie will end.

It was really painful to watch, and I had to endure it for a long

time since I was watching with my girlfriend’s niece.

Although, the effects were amazing, there wasn’t really anything new with it.

Talking animals have been done and over with in the last century, and the only new thing here is that the dog flew.

Superman with 4 legs, I think that’s what they were trying to emulate, but in vain actually.

Actors were fine, but I live in the Philippines so I wasn’t really familiar with the lot of them.

I do have to admit that at the start of the movie,

• Underdog the Movie
      I was excited to see it because my sister watched it with her kids and she said it was a great children’s movie.

This review will not contain any massive spoilers, as there isn’t really anything to say about the story line.

It’s just a mix

of past movies that was marketed properly and advertised immensely prior to its release.

Advertising is really the only factor for Underdog’s success in the box office here in the country.

I wouldn’t recommend this movie for couples unless they have children of their own to watch it with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112309219140230/k2311a0923/9.23.07