Crest Whitestrips
  • Now, the only thing I don't like about these strips is that they do leave a gunk on your teeth after removing them
  • I have recommended these to just about everyone I know, and they like them too

• by shortstuff

I had tried just about every toothpaste that said it could whiten teeth, and never had much results. I saw the comercials for the Crest Whitening Strips, and thought “Why not?”. These strips really do the job!

After just one week of using these strips once a day my teeth were noticeably whiter. Now, I only use them about once a week. It only takes five minutes! You simply apply one strip ...

• to the top teeth and one to the bottom teeth wait five minutes and you’re done! They form well to the teeth so they don’t come off during the five minutes. Now, the only thing I don’t
        like about these strips is that they do leave a gunk on your teeth after removing them. So I brush my teeth after using them. I have recommended these to just about everyone I know, and they like them too!

Crest Whitestrips

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342309218980230/k2311a0923/9.23.07