Sprint PCS
2.0
  • I thought that I would stay with them forever until they changed
  • Then I noticed they were sending four text messages a day and charging me for them

• by Pastor Kayte

I was watching television when I heard the promotion for Sprint, I thought, Wow! A program that was cheaper than mine and with the family plan too. They told me it will be $149 a month for 3000 anytime minutes of 4 phones with nights and weekends starting at 7pm and I was estatic. After the first 3 months of near perfect service (we had a lot of dropped calls). I thought

that I would stay with them forever until they changed.

First sign of change was the $5 per line for text messages, then came the $.15 per minute to send pictures on the internet, then came the shocker they carged me $25.00 per additional line. Now instead of the $149 I was paying for for 3 monts became $265 per month for the phones.

When I called to have internet removed from the ...

• phones, I could not get them to take it off because they wanted thier companies to be able to send me offers. Then I noticed they were sending four text messages a day and charging me for them. I asked them not to send me company text messages, it was cheaper to just call me. Then the kicker was when I told them I wanted to change the plan to a cheaper
        2000 minute plan I was charged a very high 75.00 fee for changing plans.

I called them back after reviewing the contract, they told me that even though they were sorry, they were not responsible to the employee who gave me fraudulent information because they no longer worked for the company. I was angry and frustrated and I cant change companies because they charge you for the whole amount of your contract if you change.

Sprint PCS

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222309218900130/k2311a0923/9.23.07