Smoothie Maker
  • In the cup add fruits all fresh or frozen, add some crushed ice and and your favourite liquid, whether it be orange juice or whichever is your favourite
  • Screw on the cross blade cover to the cup, set it on the base, twist the cup and in less that 1 minute you have a delicious smoothie
  • I cam make whatever smoothie I like using my own fruits, yogurt, cottage cheese, whatever you desire, Its very flexible
  • I enjoy using the product, it is very convenient

• by iriegirl

Several months ago I purchased a Bella Cuciana 17 piece Rocket Blending system for $20.00 at Walmart. This product allows me to make smoothie of all description from all natural fruits. I can also make sauces and salads. It comes with a little booklet that gives you instructions on how to prepare whichever you desire. This is indeed an awesome product. It comes with 1 high power base, 1 stainless

steel cross blade, 1 short blending cup, 1 tall blending cup, 2 shaker toips, 2 resealable lids, 4 drinking cups, 4 comfort lip rings. This smoothie maker is so easy to use and clean up is a breeze.

All I do is use one of the cups depending of how much smoothie I want to make. In the cup add fruits all fresh or frozen, add some crushed ice and and your favourite liquid, whether ...

• it be orange juice or whichever is your favourite. Add some crush ice. Screw on the cross blade cover to the cup, set it on the base, twist the cup and in less that 1 minute you have a delicious smoothie. Smoothies comes out very smooth.

I can take my smoothie with me, just screw on a comfort lip lid to the glass cup and I am ready to go. I cam make

whatever smoothie I like using my own fruits, yogurt, cottage cheese, whatever you desire, Its very flexible.

I enjoy using the product, it is very convenient. No matter if the ingredients include big chunks of fruits, all of smoothies comes out smooth. This product is great to have in the kitchen and as I said before it is very easy to clean up. Just was the glass cup and the cross blade and you are done.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162309218890130/k2311a0923/9.23.07