Mountain Dew  » Food  »
  • There's just something about the taste of Mountain Dew that makes it so much better than all the other types of soft drinks
  • Despite the calories and sugar content of this drink, it will probably always be my favorite

• by Heather

What’s one thing you’ll always find in the apartment my boyfriend and I share? Mountain Dew. We are both very big fans of it.

Whether it’s cans or bottles, there’s always some in stock here.

There’s just something about the taste of Mountain Dew

that makes it so much better than all the other types of soft drinks.

It gives a certain feeling of satisfaction when it’s going down because of the carbonation and the taste.

There is nothing like ice cold Mountain Dew.

Now that I’ve gotten all the commercial ...

• sounding language out of the way, I’ll mention some of the bad things.

It does have 170 calories in it, and lots of caffeine.

I had a glass of it kind of late at night a few nights ago, and I was awake a few hours

afterwards, even though I tried sleeping.

The alertness could be a good thing though, if you want something that will wake you up.

Despite the calories and sugar content of this drink, it will probably always be my favorite.

So, therefore, I’m going to give it a rating of 9.

Mountain Dew

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272309218600130/k2311a0923/9.23.07