Heritage Apartments Houston TX  » Real estate  »
Houston, TX
  • Other aspects I like about this location is that it is conveniently located right on I-10 and highway
  • I would definitely recommend The Heritage Apartments

• by Araceli

The Heritage Apartments is my favorite apartment complex in the Houston area. Located on the west side, it is a safer and more secure place to live in. I especially like the atmosphere. You don’t get the feeling that you live in

an apartment. The traditional architecture gives it more of a homey, cozy feeling. The office personnel have always been polite and professional. They are prompt to take care of work orders and the maintenance crew is respectful and friendly. Additionally, the apartments ...

• are well taken care of. New carpet is installed every four years unless there is a special need, and the walls are painted whenever a tenant moves out.

on I-10 and highway. It is just a short distance away from shopping areas like the Katy Mills Mall and West Oaks Mall. If you want to go north on highway, you can shop in the Bear Creek/Copperfield area.

I would definitely recommend The Heritage Apartments

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 622209218541130/k2311a0922/9.22.07