Amy’s Organic Salsa Medium
  • Spice can make a dish more appetizing but too much ruins it in my opinion
  • When tortilla chips are dipped, I found that the salt in the chips are neutralized which is a good thing for me since I'm not really too fond of salty foods

• by viannee

I was looking around a newly opened “Organics” store at a mall a week ago and this has caught my eye. I’ve been having this hankering for yummy salsa so I picked up a jar instead of the organic potato chips they were selling.

I’m not usually one of those “healthy eaters” and I hate tomatoes but

there was this one brand of chunky salsa (which I for the life of me can’t remember the name) my friend bought from a grocery that made me make an exception.

Now back to the product.

I got it in medium which is what I can usually manage eating.

Spice can make a dish more appetizing but too ...

• much ruins it in my opinion.

It’s spiciness is just right for my taste.

Flavor-wise, I still love that grocery salsa better than this one but the lead is not too far.

It has a touch of sweetness and also a bit of tangy kick to it.

The consistency is good and the ingredients are chopped equally.

When tortilla chips are dipped, I found that the salt in the chips are neutralized which is a good thing for me since I’m not really too fond of salty foods.

The fact that it’s organic is a good thing.

I can be sure that nothing extra or anything possibly harmful to my health is inside the jar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272209218481130/k2311a0922/9.22.07