Ponds age miracle
  • Buy since few months I noticed some very small wrinkles on my skin and I was worried a lot about it
  • The cost of this cream is costly, but Ponds is a great company and it has been producing much kind of very good quality cosmetics
  • I can recommend all the women of my age or more aged then me to use the Ponds age miracle cream to hide their age and look more beautiful and younger

• by penu

I am a housewife and my age is 28. Actually my skin is a bit dry and that is why I need to take a lot of care about my skin especially about my face.

My friends say that

I look very beautiful and have a good glow on my skin.

Buy since few months I noticed some very small wrinkles on my skin and I was worried a lot about it.

Later one of my friends suggested me to use the Ponds age miracle, which is a cream based solution.

The cost of this cream is costly, but Ponds is a great company and it has been producing much kind of very good quality cosmetics.

I ...

• Ponds age miracle
      trust the products of the company Ponds.

I tried this cream for a few weeks and after using it for 3 months I could notice a very good change in my skin, which was just excellent, and I was very

happy of it.

I can recommend all the women of my age or more aged then me to use the Ponds age miracle cream to hide their age and look more beautiful and younger.

This is really very good.

Ponds age miracle
sudha says :

from what age we can start using age miracle cream ?

raj says :

use from 14 to 15 year age in the morning step 1: Face wash step 2: Toner Step 3:Serum Step 4:Day cream in the evening just change step 4 on Night cream. You get a good package deals if you buy, say, serum and day cream.Some of my client told me about it.And the most important, consult skin specialist to understand better your skin,and how to take care after it.

Galega says :

Pond’s Age Miracle is an anti ageing cream. It is highly recommended to use it after 30 years of age. If you have some skin problems before this age, you should try other products. It may be quite harsh for young skin.

mali64 says :

how much cost ponds age miracle?

RS staff says :

Up to $ 30 on Amazon, depending on type.

swapna says :

i have pigmentation marks on my face. can i use age miracle cream

Galega says :

This cream is intended to treat age related issues. These age related skin problem usually comes after 30 years of age. If you are above 30, you can try this cream for few days and see if there is any positive result or not. You can also consult a dermatologist for proper solution.

najwa says :

how much is this cream??????????????? srilankan rupees

divinagwapa says :

For a 50 g pond’s age miracle, price is around 3,400 sri lankan rupees

aw says :

Wow, I’m finding another positive review of a product that makes me want to try it because of all these spots on my face making me look older. My dermatologist told me that my skin is dry because of the lack of moisture even though my skin is combination, go figure. Will have to check out this product the next time I’m shopping.

RS staff says :

Would like to hear your opinion.

flower says :

where i can buy this cream and how is there any way i can buy online?

Alya Shafik says :

I heard about Pond`s Age Miracle cream and I could not find it in the durg stores or Make up stores in the USA…. where i can buy this cream and how is there any way i can buy online?

Amazon carries it :

karthiyayini says :

My husband is 34 years old, he has darkened lininngs under the eyes . Is it ok if i use this age miracle cream, i purchased this but i am in confusion some of them say only after 35 years u have to use it, ? He also has darkened spot on his cheeks, of a coin size, so can you please suggest me about usage of this cream or any other brand of the ponds cream?

Galega says :

This cream can be used after 30 years of age.

However, this cream isn’t intended to be used by men. You should ask your husband to consult a dermatologist and follow the prescription. There are lots of difference between a female skin and a male skin, and sometimes using female product can be problematic for male skin.

jeya says :

how to use age miracle facial foam whether i have to wash or not after using it

Galega says :

You should wash your face after using the facial foam. Massage it gently on your facial skin and neck and then rinse it off with normal water.

If you are using Age Miracle Cream, then there is no need to wash the skin after using the cream.

Arsalan says :

i used hydronone based cream who burnt my skin to red., now after 11 months , my skin has gone faded, and dark with lot of wrnikles, can i use new ponds age miracle…. i m 22 years old..

Galega says :

You are only 22 years old, and hence you should not use an anti ageing cream. You have already faced lots of problems because of use of the wrong product. This may further create problems.

I would suggest you to consult a doctor and let him suggest you a product based on the type of skin and any sensitive issues you may have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312209218441130/k2311a0922/9.22.07