Prime time Shuttle Service

• by Mythili Mohan

This shuttle has its presence in most of the airports of US. We booked for this service to drop and pickup for LAX airport. Though we had our flight by 1 AM yet we booked the timing for 8PM for pickup as we are 45 miles away from airport.

The primetime Shuttle

claims that we can get our money back if they are not on time. But after repeated reminders of my husband and complaints atlast we had our pickup by 9.

15PM. We were happy as there were no other pickups.

But our happiness wont last longer. The driver(may be frustrated due to overwork or ...

• other reason)made has to panic by the way of his driving.

It was so rash that my baby started to cry. Even in the freeway we had lot of warning signs from other drivers through their horn.

The shuttle van is also not in good condition. Atlast somehow(after laborious travel) we reached the airport

by 10.

30pm. I thought of to cancel the return trip in that shuttle.

But my hubby told let us try this time. I have to accept the truth.

The return journey was so smooth. The driver was so courteous and helpful.

But anyway i wont go for this service hereafter inspite of my nice return travel.

michael Perez says :

is this a reliable service company? I plan to use it to go to the airport from Aliso Viejo at 8 30pm. I have read some reviews that were bad. thank you.

Galega says :

Going through various reviews and testimonials, I found reactions to be mixed one. Many users are not happy with some services, particularly Shuttle to Los Angeles Harbor and Shuttle to Long Beach Airport. Still I think you should test it. May be for your route it is good enough.

Cynthia T says :

Absolutely AWFUL service My husband takes the same flight every Monday and after weeks of dealing with their shoddy customer service and earlier and earlier pick-up times (4 hours before the flight? Really???) we’re finished dealing with them. When you call you are left on hold for 15-20 minutes and then you are forced to deal with rude people who just give you curt one-word responses. They genuinely don’t care.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 252209218371130/k2311a0922/9.22.07