Herbal Life  » Health  »
1.0
  • I know that they tell you to drink a lot of water and this will be taken care of
  • I would not recommend these products nor the business opportunity to anyone

• by Araceli

My husband and I tried the Herbalife products as well as the business opportunity. I do not mean to be negative but but I feel that the results are very much exaggerated.

As far as the products, I did lose seven pounds with the

shake but then I stopped using it because I started getting a lot of pimples. I know that they tell you to drink a lot of water and this will be taken care of. The thing is when we went to their meeting, we saw quite a few people with pimples too. I hate to say it but another side effect is constipation due to taking so much protein.

Regarding the business opportunity, the results are exaggerated. They make it sound very lucrative but in reality,

• Herbal Life
      it is only a few that are actually successful. You have to invest a lot of money in order to move up and then you are left with a lot of stock that you can’t get rid of. We ended throwing away a
      lot of product because of this. We saw the cars that some Herbalife associates were driving and it did not look like they were doing that well if you know what I mean. I would not recommend these products nor the business opportunity to anyone.

BRIDGET says :

I HAD BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR 2 MONTHS TO LOSS WEIGHT.BUT I GAINED 2 KILOS.WHY IS THAT SO?

Galega says :

This product doesn’t going to work, if you are not going to change your daily life style like having fatty diets and living a sedentary lifestyle. Remember, it is just an aid to your weight loss program.

srinivas says :

Actually how it working on your your body, is there any side effects after using this product?

Galega says :

One of the biggest concerns after the use of Herbal Life is gall bladder stone. There are lots of cases about this. There isn’t any issue with kideny, though.

You should not use it for extended period of time. Use it for maximum 45 days. If you want to continue, do take the suggestion of your doctor or go through some basic medical checkups.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342209218341130/k2311a0922/9.22.07