Nokia N72  » Phones  »
1.5
  • How many times do we have experienced liquid damage kind of problem in our phone
  • It is required to change the whole mother board of this phone which will cost me only a few bucks lesser than the actual cost of a new phone
  • I think this a real shortcoming in a nokia phone

• by rahul sachdeva

How many times do we have experienced liquid damage kind of problem in our phone. I bought Nokia N72 phone last month but within 10 days i expereinced a problem in this phone. It suddenly stopped working, i took it to the nokia priority dealer from where it was sent to the nokia company

for repair. But it came back to me with a receipt with liquid damaged written on it. It can not be repaired now. It is required to change the whole mother board of this phone which will cost me only a few bucks lesser than the actual cost of a new phone.

I took a ...

• real care of it and got it laminated the first day but still it was liquid damaged. On asking i got the explanantion that phones sometimes catches moisture when you take it out from your bag. Poor explanation when a person has taken full care of a product.

This is the second time when

i am expereincing the same problem in nokia handset. Many of friends have also expereinced this in their nokia handsets. This is not a problem in any other handset. I think this a real shortcoming in a nokia phone. So next time when you go to buy a new celphone please take care of it.

Nokia N72

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372209218131030/k2311a0922/9.22.07