Solid Gold Dog Food  » Pets  »

• by NTxWriter

I started using Solid Gold dry dog food for my 3 dogs about one year ago. One of my dogs, an eleven year old Rottweiller, had constant ear infections for years and after about 3 weeks on Solid Gold, the ear infections

went away, never to return.

Solid Gold contains quality, natural ingredients, the first being meat on the label. There are no artificial ingredients in it and it’s been tested for melamine, which produced some of the pet food recalls.

Although Solid Gold costs a ...

• little more, I feel I’m giving my dogs a real quality dog food. This saves me expense on vet bills too. One of my dogs is 11 years old, one is 7 and one is 3 and they are all very healthy,
        thanks to Solid Gold.

I buy my Solid Gold at Petco, where they keep track of my purchases. Once I’ve bought 10 bags of the same dog food, they give the next one free, which is like saving ten percent on every bag.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292009217950130/k2311a0920/9.20.07