Las Vegas buffets  » Travel  »
  • I would suggest two particular buffets to start out with
  • They have a selection of several hundred entrees to choose from for a price well below $20.00 per person
  • This is by far a favorite of mine and will continue to be in the future
  • I hope this small insight to the Las Vegas buffets has been of some help to you and I hope to see you there in the future

• by [email protected]

Upon your journey the the fabulous city of Las Vegas, you may want to get a bite to eat. I don’t blame you at all, given this is the city that never sleeps and is well know for their array of fine dining and bullet selections.

I would suggest two particular buffets to start out with.

The first is Excalibur, the royal buffet of the champion kings and gueens. They have a selection of several hundred entrees to choose from for a price well below $20.00 per person. This is by far a favorite of mine and will continue to be in the future. Good food at a relatively inexpensive ...

• price.

The next is the carnival buffet at the Rio. This buffet is the largest in town with more than a 1,000 entrees to choose from. The price is below $30.00 per person; however, worth every penny. This is the largest buffet that I have ever encountered and compares to the size of a super walmart.

If I were to guess at the size, I would say that it is probable close to 60,000 square feet and has the largest variety of foods from around the world.

I hope this small insight to the Las Vegas buffets has been of some help to you and I hope to see you there in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382009217850130/k2311a0920/9.20.07