LG Flatron LCD Monitor
  • I just bought an LG Flatron L1752S model monitor for my PC and I thought I would write a review on it
  • The only disadvantage I found with this monitor is that like all other LCD monitors the display will not be proper if you are viewing from an angle
  • But that is not a big problem as you will be spending most of the time facing the computer straight or near straight angles
  • So from what I have experienced, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages

• by Karthik

I just bought an LG Flatron L1752S model monitor for my PC and I thought I would write a review on it. I bought a black model LCD monitor. It has a screen width of 17 inches. It cost me around Rs. 10000 (about 250$).

From what I have experienced using it I can tell you, it is great. It has brought down my electricity bills by one-fourth. It is also very sleek and very compact. It has definitely made

my pc look better. Also when I was using a CRT monitor previously my room was getting heated up. I had to put on my A C most of the time to cope up with the heat. This caused more electricty bills!So in a way this monitor model has saved me abotu 75% of my elecricity bills.

Also, it consumes a lot less space. Now I can place the monitor, my speakers, my modem, my telephone, my printer cum scanner ...

• all at the same table top.

The new monitor provides many adjustments. The buttons are to the right hand side behind the frame, so they wont look out of place. There is a built in menu which offers many on screen adjustments for colour, brightness, sharpness,gamma etc. There are only five buttons so you won’t have to spend the rest of your life clicking between buttons.

The only disadvantage I found with this monitor is that like all other LCD

monitors the display will not be proper if you are viewing from an angle. But that is not a big problem as you will be spending most of the time facing the computer straight or near straight angles.

So from what I have experienced, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. So if you are wishing to exchange your CRT monitor for an LCD monitor or if you are thinking of buying a new pc with an LCD monitor, keep this particular model in mind.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 332009217800130/k2311a0920/9.20.07