Mayo clinic diet
  • If you don't like the taste of grapefruit I suggest you try the juice

• by shortstuff

I tried this diet needing to lose a total of about 60 pounds. I decided to try to lose it the fast way! Now, I am tired of having the same thing over, and over again.

And currently am looking for different recipies.

But, I will tell you that so far I have lost a total of 40 pound in 3 months.

Now I haven’t stuck to the

diet completely, but am still losing a satisfactory amount of weight! Only 20 pounds left! The difference is amazing! You do have to drink 6-8 ounces of grapefruit juice, or eat a half a grapefruit with every meal.

If you don’t like the taste of grapefruit I suggest you try the juice.

I usually like to take a bite of food, then swig a drink of grapefruit juice.

...

• This cuts back on the taste of the juice, and at times can even enhance the flavor of the food! As odd as that sounds! This diet works in a wierd way! You have 2 slices of bacon for breakfast, and your grapefruit juice.

For lunch you have any type of meat fixed any way, a green raw vegetable, and your grapefruit juice! For dinner it’s pretty much

the same way, only the vegetable you can sautee in butter! Now, you won’t lose any weight in the first 4 days, but on the 5 day you will lose 5 pounds! Then you’ll lose one pound everyday after that! This really does work.

And it works just like it says it will! Try it! My last 20 pounds will be gone soon! I hope yours will too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341909217720130/k2311a0919/9.19.07