Revlon Color Stay foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • It lasts me all day with full coverage (plus, I have freckle's I like to cover up)
  • This foundation is about ten dollars and it's definitely worth every penny

• by Melody

Revlon Colorstay Soft Flex foundation is wonderfull. It lasts me all day with full coverage (plus, I have freckle’s I like to cover up.

) Even after a long day, I go to sleep without taking the foundation off, and when I get

up in the morning it looks like I just put it on! It doesn’t make your face dry, nor does this product make you break out.

Revlon Colorstay contains SPF 15, so you can put it on and be out in the ...

• sun all day, not having to worry about getting a sunburn.

They have many different colors, to match you skin tone.

This foundation is about ten dollars and it’s definitely worth every penny! Additionally, they have two different containers, one where

it all comes out at once, or a pump.

I use the pump kind, then put it on a sponge.

I heard it’s best to use a sponge when applying makeup, it spreads evenly and you don’t have to touch your face with your fingers.

Revlon Color Stay foundation
    husna says :

where in mALAYSIA could i find all the colourstay foundation colours?any spesific place u could recommend.im a girl with a lighter tan skin tone and Toast combination oily skin is a little too dark for me.

cdbrad says :

I just purchased my first bottle of ColorStay Mineral Foundation. I can`t figure out how to open the lid. All I have done is to rotate the top portion of the lid counterclockwise. Then what? The diagram shows it lifting but that won`t happen…Help I want to try this product. Thank You

Galega says :

You don’t need to rotate the top portion. Follow the arrow, which you have mentioned here. You will find a little lid there. Exert upward pressure on the lid and it will open.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311909217670130/k2311a0919/9.19.07