Taj Mahal  » Travel  »
Agra, India
  • I had visited the Taj mahal 3 years back, but the memories of it is still there in my mind and the amazing beauty of it is still there in my eyes
  • It is whole made up of white marbles, and the best thing about Taj mahal is that the all marbles are still very white and shiny, which shows the great architecture work of the people that time

• by viraj

I had visited the Taj mahal 3 years back, but the memories of it is still there in my mind and the amazing beauty of it is still there in my eyes. Shahjahan who built this beautiful, one of the seven wonder of the world in memories of his queen Mumtaz.

When you enter in the main gate of the Taj mahal and see what’s there in

front of you, one word definitely come out of your mouth, amazing.

It is whole made up of white marbles, and the best thing about Taj mahal is that the all marbles are still very white and shiny, which shows the great architecture work of the people that time.

There is even a beautiful garden in front of it and river flowing in the back.

Which makes ...

• Taj looks more beautiful in such background.

And if you don’t know the history of Taj mahal, you can get the guides very easily there who explained you all the history behind the making of taj mahal and the story of King Shahjahan.

I personally would advice any one to visit the Taj in the evening, when it looks awesome.

You can have so much of fun

visiting it, you can take pictures of it in your camera, or you can just sit back and relax and watch this amazing creature by the human being.

This was the only wonder of the world out of the seven wonders that I have visited, and I don’t know how the other wonder might be, but I can surely say that the Taj must be the best among them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381909217600130/k2311a0919/9.19.07