Suave amplifying shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I haven't used many Suave hair care products but I have to say I was quite impressed with a purchase I made several months ago of Suave amplifying shampoo for fine or limp hair
  • The first time I used it, I noticed that I only needed about a quarter sized amounts despite having really long hair

• by Melissa Glenn

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I haven’t used many Suave hair care products but I have to say I was quite impressed with a purchase I made several months ago of Suave amplifying shampoo for fine or limp hair. I have very long curly hair of a fine texture. Often shampoos and then styling products leave my curls lank especially in the hot weather. This shampoo however; truly gave my hair

both bounce and shine.

To begin with, this shampoo comes from Suave’s professional’s line. I truly found that the quality of this white creamy shampoo was as good as any shampoo I ever bought from a salon. The first time I used it, I noticed that I only needed about a quarter sized amounts despite having really long hair!

Secondly, my hair did not get all tangled up ...

• after using this shampoo, as it usually does, I barely needed to use any conditioner at all, and my hair felt soft after just once use. I continued to use this product for about a month, and a lot of people commented on how shiny my hair was, and not only that this product rinses clean away so no residue gets built up in your hair.

While I

am a serial shampoo buyer, I would defiantly buy Suave amplifying shampoo for fine or limp hair again. The packaging in the turquoise bottle is non-descript but this shampoo does come with a full money back guarantee. I just can’t imagine who would ever return this fabulous product!

Suave hair care products are made by Unilever Canada, and this shampoo retails for about $2.99CDN for a large 355ml bottle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311809217320730/k2311a0918/9.18.07