Maybelline Great Lash Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • Recently when my current brand of mascara ran out, I decided to buy a tube of Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in brownish black
  • The product itself does have an odour that I don't like, but it quickly disappears when the product is applied to my eyelashes
  • The most amazing thing that I find about wearing Maybelline Great Lash Mascara is how soft my eyelashes are
  • I recommend this classic mascara to any woman

• by Melissa Glenn

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

This Maybelline mascara is a true classic and has been around for about fifty years. Frequently billed as the number one mascara on the cosmetic market, I have bought several tubes of this product over the last ten years.

Great Lash Mascara in brownish black. I have a very fair complexion, and true black mascara is too dark for me, this Maybelline brownish black colour is perfect for me!

This Maybelline Mascara is very easy to apply. Despite having a basic brush, I find it a lot easier to manipulate it around my eyelashes than ...

• a lot of the more expensive mascaras that boast curved brushes. The product itself does have an odour that I don’t like, but it quickly disappears when the product is applied to my eyelashes.

The most amazing thing that I find about wearing Maybelline Great Lash Mascara is how soft my eyelashes are! Most mascara’s cause

clumping in my eyelashes or don’t look natural. This product makes me look like I have naturally dark lashes that are soft and actually move!

I recommend this classic mascara to any woman. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara 102 in brownish black is a great shade for women who have fair complexions like me and retails for only $7.99CDN.

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311809217280630/k2311a0918/9.18.07