Yves Rocher Purifying Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I often buy them from the catalogue that comes in the mail and recently I bought a 50ml squeeze tube of Yves Rocher 3 minutes Purifying Mask with Pineapple extract
  • The scent is interesting too, while there is undercurrents smell of pineapple, I smell more lemon than anything
  • I use it once a week, to purify my facial skin of deep hidden dirt and to avoid getting clogged pores

• by Melissa Glenn

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

have been a fan of the quality of Yves Rocher beauty products for about six years. I often buy them from the catalogue that comes in the mail and recently I bought a 50ml squeeze tube of Yves Rocher 3 minutes Purifying Mask with Pineapple extract.

I bought this mask for several reasons; it is a beauty product designed to cleanse the pores deeper than a regular soapy cleanser and the fact that it only takes 3 minutes appealed to my busy

lifestyle.

Yves Rocher did not do a particularly appealing job of packaging this facial mask. To begin with, although I do appreciate being able to see the product through he clear plastic tube, the tube itself only contains green lettering and a very bad image of a pineapple that looks more like a lemon! If I were not familiar with the Yves Rocher name, I would assume this was a discount product.

What this mask lacks in advertising it makes up for in function.

• The mask comes easily out of the squeeze bottle and is slightly yellow in colour, it is always cool on my fingertips and when I apply it to my face I immediately experience a cooling sensation. The scent is interesting too, while there is undercurrents smell of pineapple, I smell more lemon than anything.

This product defiantly works, and in only 3 minutes! After applying the product and waiting three minutes, I simply remove it with a damp wash cloth. I always notice

how my facial skin appears pinker and more radiant, and it is never irritated by this mask. One thing that is important to note about this Yves Rocher product is that it does NOT dry on the skin, but remains damp.

Yves Rocher 3 minutes Purifying Mask with Pineapple extract retails for about $5.99 and is well worth the money for radiant skin. I use it once a week, to purify my facial skin of deep hidden dirt and to avoid getting clogged pores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311809217270630/k2311a0918/9.18.07