Dove Regenerating Night Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • While not my favourite, I have great respect for the Dove line and bought Dove Regenerating Night Lotion containing honey and Shea butter
  • I immediately noticed how quickly Dove Night lotion absorbed into my hands, legs and arms, and after about three weeks of use I noticed the lines around my elbows and knees were reduced, and my skin was defiantly softer

• by Melissa Glenn

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

The last few years have seen Dove expand from being known for their moisturizing soaps, into a full line of skin care products. While not my favourite, I have great respect for the Dove line and bought Dove Regenerating Night Lotion containing honey and Shea butter.

I needed a new night time

body moisturizer for after my nightly shower, and this Dove product has certainly done the trick. Any of Dove’s products that are specifically geared for night time use come in a dark blue bottle, and this product is certainly no exception. The lotion has a distinct Shea butter smell and comes ...

• out easily from the 200ml squeeze bottle.

I immediately noticed how quickly Dove Night lotion absorbed into my hands, legs and arms, and after about three weeks of use I noticed the lines around my elbows and knees were reduced, and my skin was defiantly softer. While this Dove product is not

sold specifically as an anti-aging skin lotion, I did get good results from it and would defiantly buy it again.

Dove Regenerating Night Lotion costs $8.99CDN for a 200ml bottle which lasts about a month if you apply it to your body every night like I did. Dove is made and marketed by Unilever Canada.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311809217230630/k2311a0918/9.18.07