Kew Gardens  » Travel  »
England, UK
  • We love this area so much since there were lots of diverse plants and definitely great wonderful vistas as well
  • Some of the interesting sights and sounds that I had been to while in Kew Gardens would be the greenhouses, which appeared to have a lot of them there
  • I love to watch the Japanese pavilion that had a stone marker nearby that had a bit of a detailed Japanese influence
  • I was very impressed that these rarities could survive in a place such as the English climate
  • There was also a nice gift shop that I came across while exploring the Palm House, and I bought lots of souvenirs for my loved ones back home

• by missy

Kew Gardens is in England, and I went with my boyfriend for this trip last year. We love this area so much since there were lots of diverse plants and definitely great wonderful vistas as well. The fact that there were many types of plants and vistas proved that there were lots of fresh air around.

The cons wise that I felt was that there was too much to take in during that one time visit and I wish that I could spent a longer time there. And the other thing was that the airplane noise appeared to be very deafening and there were a few

times where I got fed up by it all.

Some of the interesting sights and sounds that I had been to while in Kew Gardens would be the greenhouses, which appeared to have a lot of them there. It was not that bad and apart from it, we also went to The Temperate House. There were 3 sections and if I could remember them correctly, there were Palm House, Princess of Wales Conservatory and Evolution House. These places had that kind of effect like desert displays which had many of the cactus species and a lot of nice background pictures of trees and stuff like that. We also went to another particular section where there was a Japanese Garden and it was topped off by a multistory pagoda that appeared to be of a Chinese influence to me. I love to watch the Japanese pavilion that had a stone marker nearby that had a bit of a detailed Japanese influence. There was also a nice tranquility effect that I felt.

We further explored deep inside the Japanese garden and we saw something like a small forest of California Sequoias. I was very impressed that these rarities could survive in a place such as the English climate. I saw some big ...

• Kew Gardens
      sequoias as well and my boyfriend told me that it was perhaps from the California Habitat. We also went to Hampton Court then and went straight to the Palm House where we noticed some grass pathways that sort of crisscrossed the gardens.

I love taking in the fresh air and it felt truly refreshing especially since there were other nice locals and tourists walking by and smiling. It felt a good break from the hustle and bustle of London city life and I am getting the image of a great European lagest city metropolitan that is somewhat like a New York feeling.

There was also a

nice gift shop that I came across while exploring the Palm House, and I bought lots of souvenirs for my loved ones back home. I felt that there were lots of horticulture in general and I took lots of pictures which I wanted to print and put in some of my rooms. Apparently, everything is about plants over there until there was one funny moment where I appeared to be dizzy, ha!

So, Kew Gardens is a definite place to visit while in England, London. Better check this wonderful types of different plants around. I love it so much, but a word of caution: You Could Get Dizzy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381809217200630/k2311a0918/9.18.07