Ghost Rider (UR, 2007) movie  » Movies  »
  • And his interesting looks were well lent to this character
  • But I think that her presence in the film took it down a notch and made it more romance comedy than sci-fi thriller
  • The story of how the Ghost Rider came to be is actually the best part of the film
  • I thought that more time could have been spent on his new life as this weird anti-hero

• by Famous

I typically do not like comic book films. But I will admit that this little movie starring Nicholas Cage as the Ghost Rider won me over with little effort.

What I liked in particular was the way his transformation into the Ghost Rider was filmed.

Also, the story behind his initial

meeting with the devil was very well orchestrated.

There are quite a few good actors in the film including Peter Fonda (as Satan.

) Wes Bently (from American Beauty) plays Blackheart.

And his interesting looks were well lent to this character.

The only person I could have done without seeing was ...

• Eva Mendes.

She wasn’t terrible.

But I think that her presence in the film took it down a notch and made it more “romance comedy” than sci-fi thriller.

I think a more natural, more interesting choice of love interest would have been more believable.

The story of how the Ghost Rider

came to be is actually the best part of the film.

I thought that more time could have been spent on his “new” life as this weird anti-hero.

But right as Johnny Blaze got into his role of fighting crime, the film was almost over.

Perhaps there will be a sequel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111809217120630/k2311a0918/9.18.07