Intacto (R, 2001) movie  » Movies  »
1.5
  • But I found this movie rather unthrilling
  • I really didn't like Intacto because I found it boring and a bit on the tedious side

• by Famous

A friend of mine referred this movie to me because I happen to like independent thrillers. But I found this movie rather unthrilling.

The concept was pretty good: a man who has control over luck and fate bestows his gift upon others, but not without great consequences.

The movie is very dream-like.

And if you’re not open to strange sets, plots, and complex characters, then you won’t like this film.

I really didn’t like Intacto because I found it boring and a bit on the tedious side.

I kept getting the feeling that ...

• I was supposed to have more empathy for certain characters and not others.

But those emotions never came.

The old man who is in charge of fate (Max von Sydow) is a pretty good actor.

He’s been in lots of decent films.

Since the movie

is foreign, I was unfamiliar with some of the other actors.

In any event, I had to rewind a few times to make sure that I had not missed any of the story.

But by the end, I realized that it would not have made any difference.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111809217110630/k2311a0918/9.18.07