Mount Sinai Hospital NYC  » Medicine  »
  • While I thought I had hit every hospital in the NYC area, I was totally shocked when I had a D & C at Mount Sinai Hospital in NYC
  • The best system they have is this beeper that your family memeber is given so that when your procedure is done, it will beep themn to alert them where to go tos ee you

• by narcoleptic

While I thought I had hit every hospital in the NYC area, I was totally shocked when I had a D & C at Mount Sinai Hospital in NYC. I did not think that such a great efficient hospital existed in NYC with the way healthcare is.

Yet this hospital was so nice to the family members you might be with if you are having an ambulatory procedure.

They have no waiting.

Pre admission testing is so efficient and quick.

Doctors , nurses, even security cards are so polite and courteous ...

• it restores your opinion of the medical profession.

The best system they have is this beeper that your family memeber is given so that when your procedure is done, it will beep themn to alert them where to go tos ee you.

They also list the patients

names on the bulletin board with the time the operation or procedure started and when the patient is wheeled into the recovery room.

I was so amazed at the great system they have .

I only wish other hospitals in nyc would adopt the system they have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261809217100630/k2311a0918/9.18.07