Levaquin  » Medicine  »
  • I found it to work great, however it can only be taken for 7 days and I noticed after day 3 of one dose daily, that I felt very weak after being on it for a couple of days
  • As stated before I think for me the weakness is because it is attacking the infection full blown which would weaken anyone

• by narcoleptic

Levaquin is a great super antibiotic. It is especially good for pneumonia, however lately doctors use it for really severe infections.

3 of one dose daily, that I felt very weak after being on it for a couple of days.

Perhaps this meant it was knocking the infection out of me.

Either way it works ten times better than penicillan or tetracycline.

...

• It is one of the newer antibiotics out known as super antibiotics because they are ten times stronger than the original antibiotics normally given for pneumonia like keflex or tetracycline.

You will find levaquin to work fast and great aside from

the slight feeling of being washed out and drained.

However this does go away after around day 5 of the regimen.

As stated before I think for me the weakness is because it is attacking the infection full blown which would weaken anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261809217080630/k2311a0918/9.18.07