Pepsi One  » Food  »
  • There is a definite taste difference from regular Pepsi that I didn't appreciate

• by Lorianna
      Pepsi One is the perfect choice for those of us who like Pepsi and watch our calories

intake. I have tried Diet Pepsi and I did not like it. There is a definite taste difference from regular Pepsi that I didn’t appreciate. Diet Pepsi is just not the same, it lacks ...

• Pepsi One
      something. Well, now I’ve got a solution: Pepsi One. Pepsi One combines the original Pepsi flavor AND
      all the nice dietary features of a diet pop: zero sugar and low calories. Go Pepsi One!

Ammar Singh Karki says :

re : There is a definite taste difference from regular Pepsi that I didn’t appreciate
Yup,a little bit different flavour.

achintya says :

no its not different.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721221690531/k2311a122/12.2.05