Life Fitness 5500HR stationary bike  » Health  »
  • Riding an upright bike can be hard on the back muscles, but that's fine with me, I like them strengthened as well

• by Lorianna
      Life Fitness 5500HR is a stationary bike that holds the rider in the upright position - something I much prefer, rather than having to recline on other machines. I want to feel like I’m on a real bicycle, with my legs being able to fully

stretch.

Life Fitness 5500HR provides that.

Riding an upright bike can be hard on the back muscles, but that’s fine with me, I like them strengthened as well.

Besides, the soreness goes away if you use the bike regularly.

The machine is comfortable and quiet,

• and it has a very smooth motion.

It has two handle bars, the regular one and the racing one.

Alternating them changes your position and makes you exercise slightly different groups of muscles.

Life Fitness 5500HR has different programs/settings for you to choose from, like

Cardio, Fat Burn, Hill, Random, and Manual.

You can also set and adjust time, distance, and calories burned.

However, if you don’t want to mess with pushing all those buttons, there is also the Quick Start option that lets you just to start the bike and use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421221680531/k2311a122/12.2.05