Gateway VX900 Monitor  » Computers  »
  • If you're like me and rely on the computer for your job, then I would recommend getting a VX900 monitor

• by Steve

My work requires me to spend a great deal of time on the computer. And, when I first started, I would get headaches from the computer monitor I was using.

Ever since switching to the Gateway VX900 color monitor, work has

been much easier.

The color displays on the monitor are much more life-like. It makes the graphics look better but, more importantly; it’s not as hard on my eyes. I no longer go home with a splitting headache because I’m no ...

• longer spending my entire day squinting at the screen trying to see what I’m doing.

The monitor is also much larger than your typical screen. This is important to me because I do a lot with spreadsheets and other forms that

require me to see a great deal at once. You could say my productivity has increased because of the new monitor.

If you’re like me and rely on the computer for your job, then I would recommend getting a VX900 monitor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 191709216670130/k2311a0917/9.17.07