Minute Maid Lemonade
  • In fact, I found that, if I drink the Minute Maid Lemonade, I seem to get over my illness a lot quicker than I would if I weren't drinking it
  • This is a great product and I think it is something you should stock up on the next time you get a cold

• by Steve

Normally, I’m a soda drinker. In fact, my family tells me I drink too much soda.

However, whenever I get sick, I crave something different; lemonade.

I started buying Minute Maid Lemonade 12 packs simply for the convenience. I don�t need to

mix anything. Even though it’s not real lemonade, it is refreshing enough to keep me satisfied and has helped me with everything from sore throats to a stomach bug.

In fact, I found that, if I drink the Minute Maid ...

• Lemonade, I seem to get over my illness a lot quicker than I would if I weren’t drinking it. I’m not sure why this is exactly since there isn’t any significant source of Vitamin C or anything in the drink.
        My theory is the high level of sugars give me additional energy to help me get well sooner.

This is a great product and I think it is something you should stock up on the next time you get a cold.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271709216650130/k2311a0917/9.17.07