Holiday Inn Owasso  » Hotels  »
Owasso - Oklahoma, USA
  • The rooms in Holiday Inn Express Owasso weren't that elegant but there were interesting colors
  • This is something that I like about this hotel

• by missy

Here is another great review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Owasso, Oklahoma. I went with my family and 2 of my friends tagged along. Apparently, my sister and eldest brother could not come for the last minute and so I asked my 2 best friends to join along, and they obliged.

Holiday Inn Express Owasso is a very nice and cheap but yet elegant hotel with clean rooms and nice breakfast meals. The cons weren’t there and I am fairly happy with the chain hotels of most Holiday Inn Express. The overall quality of Holiday Inn Express are good and I have no problems whatsoever with them. When you have an understanding that this chain hotel ain’t

nothing like the Ritz nor say, a Marriott, then you would form a deep and nice understanding about these hotel chains in general.

The rooms in Holiday Inn Express Owasso weren’t that elegant but there were interesting colors. Everything was fairly spacious and the beds were very comfortable with no such things like bugs creeping and stuff like that. I didn’t even find a roach lurking near the sink area or something like that and the stocks in the bathrooms were all well replenished. Even my 2 friends felt that it was a refreshing hotel with a simple feel, but not forgetting cleanliness.

The housekeeping tend to be on different moods. The 4 nights that we were there,

• 2 of them appeared to be rude, but the other 3 that we saw gave an over the top customer service. Breakfast were free for all of us and the buffet food especially were fantastic. There was even an omelette chef and the taste was very unique. Of course, I couldn’t ask for the recipe, ha! My mom and dad loved the fact that this chain hotel always have morning coffee and tea in store for hotel guests. There were even flavors to the morning drinks and they tasted nice.

My little brother and my 2 best friends went to the pool where we found nice heated pools as well. The weather was exceptionally cold

at that time, and we knew that there were heated pools as per mentioned by the concierge staff. So, it was like being in a hot tub and enjoying the moment. This is something that I like about this hotel. Some posher and upscale hotels do not have this function, and the pool waters were so cold that they could give potential hypothermia. As for Holiday Inn Express Owasso, they really do not disappoint in terms of service and other inquiries.

Overall, I truly enjoyed my stay in this chain hotel and we weren’t rejected when asking for directions on the interesting places near to Oklahoma. All of us had a fun time and we love everything about the hotel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21709216570130/k2311a0917/9.17.07