The Taj Mahal Agra  » Travel  »
Agra - India, Asia
  • Do it in The Taj Mahal, I assure you that you will have the most beautiful experience that one could get in life
  • However, the one sad thing that I noticed was the people tend to pollute the place around The Taj Mahal and that tend to destroy a bit the beauty of the monument
  • I wished they could slow down further to avoid hazardous accidents

• by missy

Fancy visiting one of the seven wonders of the world? Do it in The Taj Mahal, I assure you that you will have the most beautiful experience that one could get in life. Everything in The Taj Mahal were made of marbles and even on the banks of the river too. However, the one sad thing that I noticed was the people tend to pollute the place around The Taj Mahal and that tend to destroy a bit the beauty of the monument. I hope something could be done to preserve the beauty of the surroundings to present a more clearer gem of The Taj Mahal. Here is the

beautiful review.

For those of you not familiar of the love story surrounding The Taj Mahal, the monument was made by a Moghul Emperor for his deceased, beloved wife. It was like a sanctuary of their sacred love and to bring sweet memories. The Emperor loved his wife so much that he built this monument just for her. The only sad thing when visiting was that visitors were not allowed to take pictures inside the building and I could only so much see and took in everything in my eyes to register to my memory. As for where the place is located, it is in Agra, a very busy place full of hard sellers.

They tend to sort of force things to sell to you and you need the iron-fist of a real genius person to distract them and walk away. But of course, do purchase if you really want to. From New Delhi, I took a day’s trip to reach Agra with my boyfriend. A lot of travelers from all around the world were on the trip to arrive in Agra and visit the monument. However, the ride was very bumpy and the Indian drivers were driving pretty dangerously. I wished they could slow down further to avoid hazardous accidents. I kept on praying inside that the ...

• The Taj Mahal Agra
      ride would be smooth, safe and easy all the way.

When we were there, I heard someone talking about the Red Fort. Do check out this part of the section inside and this was where the the Moghul Emperor was imprisoned by his own son and he watched the Taj being built from his prison window. Kind of sad, if you ask me, and I didn’t know why his son would do something terrible like that to him. It was very true and when I did visit the Red Fort, I got a kind of a scary feeling like you knew that something happened years back and you could sense

the sadness of the Moghul Emperor. I suppose I am a real romantic at heart and though my boyfriend did not reveal his emotions on the story, I knew that it touched his heart so much. So much that he showed his tender loving care to me by doing everything that I asked him to. Simple silly things like carry my bags for me, ha! Well, it was not often that he would do things like that and it really touched me.

Last but not least, for an titillating experience and great views and experiences, do visit The Taj Mahal. It will really blow you away, just like I was.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381709216551230/k2311a0917/9.17.07