Parachute Coconut Hair Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Recently I purchased Parachute coconut Hair cream with extra nourishment
  • Price is also very less when compared to the other hair creams

• by krishnakomali
      I am one of the regular consumer of Parachute products. You can find almost all kinds of Parachute like coconut il,ordinary,gold ,coconut fragranced oil etc in my house.

Recently I purchased Parachute coconut Hair cream with extra nourishment.

The fragrance is simply superb.

Its romantic fragrance easily attracts anybody.

Its lasts for hours on my hair.

I apply it from roots to the tips of my hair after every head bath.

Its non greasy formula is ...

• one more feature that attracted me.

This hair cream is available in tubes aswell as in tins.

Tube is of 150 ml .

Now parachute coconut hair cream offer pack containing two 175 ml tins in one pack is

available in all general stores.

I purchased both tube and tins.

Tube is excellent to carry where ever you go.

Price is also very less when compared to the other hair creams.

I am sure you will enjoy the fragrance.

maria says :

Where can I buy the Parachute Coconut Hair Creme with Extra Nourishment? I am seeing other Parachute products but not this particular creme. I am in NY and have been looking locally and via the internet, no such luck. So may I ask one of your writers where she bought it from.

Jameka says :

I have personally purchased this parachute hair cream on Ebay. It worked okay but made my hair dryer and had dandruff. Maybe your experience will be different. I haven’t purchased anymore of it since.

Galega says :

Parachute Coconut Hair Cream is manufactured and marketed by Marico, a Mumbai - India - based company. Unfortunately, it is not exporting the product since last four years. You may find it difficult to get it from retail stores.

However, it is available on all major e-commerce websites like Amazon and eBay. I have just saw the product listed there. You should get it from Amazon.

naim says :

hi there is parachute coconut hair cream available in canada? im from toronto if so PLEASE help me find a store where available thanks.

Galega says :

Parachute Coconut Hair Cream is manufactured and marketed by Marico. It is no more exporting its product to North American countries. You are unlikely to find it in the retail market of Canada. It is available on Amazon and eBay websites. You can get it from there.

maria says :

I have been looking for the Parachute coconut hair creme with extra nourishment. I got this years ago when i went to the Phils. but i could not find it here in NY USA. Where can I buy this? I went to the Parachute website but they dont have the exact product. can you help me please. Please tell me when and how I can get this. Thanks

Galega says :

Parachute is manufactured and marketed by Marico, an Indian company. You should have looked for the website of Marico, not Parachute brand. It exports its products only to some Asian countries. You are unlikely to find it in the retail market of US or Canada. It is available at Amazon and eBay from where you can order, though.

quilto says :

how do you use parachute coconut hair cream extra nourishment ? while washing hair or after to wet dry hair?

Dhanya says :

Use the cream after bath. Apply after making the hair dry. Better not to apply to wet hair. Apply it directly to hair when the hair becomes dry after bath. Apply using fingers. Apply on scalp and hair. Having coconut as the ingredient it would nourish hair by going down the roots of the hair

Galega says :

There is no point of using it while washing your hair. The ingredients will get lost without providing any benefits. You have two options to use it - either use one hour before taking bath. That will be sufficient time for your scalp and hair to get what they are expected to from this hair cream. Or, you can use it after wash and after letting your hair completely dry. In that way, you can let it be there for prolong duration.

Vikas Gupta says :

Can I use Parachute Coconut Hair Cream everyday ?

Galega says :

Yes, you can use it everyday. Being a natural product, it can be used regularly without any side effects.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121221640531/k2311a122/12.2.05