Busch Gardens Williamsburg  » Travel  »
Williamsburg - Virginia, USA
  • Little did I know at the end of my trip there that I felt a day wasn't enough to explore one of the most coolest flora and fauna environment place ever
  • As for the entrance, it was a short walk and all of us noticed many lines
  • The views were all so interesting and nice and we walked around some-more and most of us got tired afterwards
  • For those who are not brave and have heart problems, please avoid this ride

• by missy

I didn’t know that Busch Gardens Williamsburg was voted the world’s most beautiful theme park until one of the tour guides told us about it. This place is located in Williamsburg, Virginia and I went with my boyfriend and some of his friends. We were visiting Virginia at that time and decided that a day’s visit to Busch Gardens Williamsburg of nature-calling would be fun.

Little did I know at the end of my trip there that I felt a day wasn’t enough to explore one of the most coolest flora and fauna environment place ever. My first and foremost advice for all those wanting to explore this place is to have a good footwear. This is because you might not want to hurt your feet along the

way and disrupt your tour altogether.

Now, the park was pretty humid and hot. That, I couldn’t deny, although there were lots of trees giving out shade, I was sweating profusely. As for the entrance, it was a short walk and all of us noticed many lines. There were lots of fans blowing out mists of water to the walking persons. I felt that it was a thoughtful gesture by the makers of the park. We brought some sandwiches and a large Evian drink for this park trail walk and we stayed close together. This is not a thick forested area but it is better to be safe than sorry, right? We then walked to the Amusement Park where we saw some maps ...

• on dining guide, gifts, games and ride information. I purposely strolled over to catch the beautiful sceneries of the many rivers and lakes. The views were all so interesting and nice and we walked around some-more and most of us got tired afterwards. We rested for a bit on the benches provided and we noticed some designated smoking areas where the guy went to smoke like there was no tomorrow. It was such a funny sight.

After that, we went to take some rides and it was something called Griffon. Now, this Griffon is a floor-less dive coaster and I sort of regretted the minute my seat-belt were put on. The ride appeared to be very scary, and I shan’t describe more. For those who

are not brave and have heart problems, please avoid this ride. But for those blood-thrilling enthusiasts, go ahead with this one. I heard that this dive coaster ride hailed all the way from France. It was kind of interesting at the back of my mind at that time to know what my aunt’s reaction would be to this ride coming from her favorite place; France.

After resting for a bit again, we then went to eat and the food could be expensive, if you choose carelessly. Summarily, I have a good time in Busch Gardens Williamsburg and I really appreciate all the greeneries and the flowers. As for the park itself with everything in it, was really spectacular and I wish my country would make a park something like this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381709216061230/k2311a0917/9.17.07