Executive Harrison Hot Springs  » Hotels  »
Hot Springs, Canada
  • The minute I entered the resort, I noticed how attentive the concierge people were and how polite and friendly they were towards my boyfriend and me
  • I saw that the rooms had a lot of things that I like
  • I really think that Executive Harrison Hot Springs is one of the best resort to go to in Canada, and I really love this place so much

• by missy

Executive Harrison Hot Springs is a place that I have been to in Canada. It is actually a very beautiful resort with hot springs. Rarely have I ever been to a resort that has hot springs and this is really a very rare chance that I have gotten. It was actually planned by my relatives and on the last minute they couldn’t make it; the two of them couple and so they gave the last minute reservations to me and my boyfriend and the plane tickets to Canada.

The minute I entered the resort, I noticed how attentive the concierge people were and how polite and friendly they were towards my boyfriend and me. As for the resort lobby, it was so beautiful and there were nice fresh potted plants everywhere.

The guests that were in were mostly friendly too and there were lots of families around and some business travelers.

There were also hot springs and they were so gorgeous and they are suitable for families, adults and in short, all ages. The temperatures were very suitable and the configurations were set according to all age groups. There were kids pool and I saw lots of kids shouting and having fun. It was a very nice sight. My boyfriend and I immediately went to our room, changed to our swimming gear and went to the hot springs to dip in. The water felt so deliciously fitting us and the temperature was also suitable for us. Although the hot springs appeared to be crowded and stuff, but once ...

• inside, we did not feel the close proximity of other resort guests.

As for the room, we had a very clean and well-kept room and it was a very modern and nice room. I saw that the rooms had a lot of things that I like; TV, coffee-maker, nice bathrooms and a high speed Internet. My boyfriend commented that the room was very suitable for a business traveler. I simply agreed with him. There were also a nice view of the lake from our room and we then went down to the resort restaurant where we got to see a live band and some people doing acts on the dance floor. It was so entertaining and I noticed that there were guests bringing their pets along.

As

for nice places around the resort, there were the village areas and the beach. It was so beautiful and gorgeous and I took some nice pictures. We also managed to explore the arrays of shops which were very special. There were lots of souvenirs to choose from and we also went for some guided fishing tours. It was very accessible and also close to the highway.

I really think that Executive Harrison Hot Springs is one of the best resort to go to in Canada, and I really love this place so much. In fact, the staff were so very sweet and kept saying that they hope to see us again in the near future. And you know what? They really looked like they really meant it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21709215951130/k2311a0917/9.17.07