Cetaphil Soap
0.5
  • I used it thrice a day, just like what the dermatologist recommend

• by Honey

The reason I gave Cetaphil a rating of 1 was because it caused me to have blackheads and whiteheads all over my face. It says in the label that it’s non-comedogenic, which means it prevents blackheads.

It doesn’t! A reason could be was because it does nothing to close up the pores in my skin.

I used it thrice a day, just

like what the dermatologist recommend.

Once in the morning, during lunchtime and before I sleep.

Too much washing could have dried up my skin, but since Cetaphil doesn�t have any of those harsh chemicals, my face was saved from drying up.

Still, that doesn’t amount to anything since I got all those nasty blackheads which my dermatologist had a hard time taking ...

• out.

It smells like baby soap, without the floral or sweet scent.

I do like the neutral scent, especially since it lingers well within hours even with the air pollution I deal with on a daily basis.

My cousin loves it, and since it was an expensive bar, I just gave it to her.

She doesn’t have problems with large pores, but

it did cause her to breakout during the first week of her using the soap.

After the breakout period, her face looks fine.

It’s baby soft and really supple to the touch.

I just wish I had her skin so I could use it also.

I am tired of all the harsh facial washes in the market that stop working after sometime.

Cetaphil Soap
    sinead says :

will the antibacterial cetaphil soap help with folliculitis?

Galega says :

Folliculitis is an infection in the hair follicles. Each hair on your body grows out of a tiny pouch called a follicle. You can use Cetaphil Soap to contain the infection. However, it may not sufficient to completely treat folliculitis. You should also consult a dermatologist for better and instant solution.

christine cenidoza says :

does cetaphil soap can cure an an?

Galega says :

I don’t think this soap can cure acne. I would suggest you to use a Benzoyl Peroxide ointment for one week for quick relief from acne.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311709215901130/k2311a0917/9.17.07