Hilton Phuket
Phuket, Thailand
  • For the last three days of our stay in Phuket, my friends and I decided that we wanted to be pampered Thai style
  • After roughing it up, by that I mean four people staying in one room, we knew it was time to experience luxury

• by Honey
      For the last three days of our stay in Phuket, my friends and I decided that we wanted to be pampered Thai style. After roughing it up, by that I mean four people staying in one room, we knew it was time to experience luxury. So we checked in Hilton and was happy to find out they could accommodate us. The front desk lady spoke good English and was really helpful, because they could only give us one room. Since it was peak season, there weren’t any rooms available for

us to choose from. Instead of having us pay an extra for the two people who would be staying with us, she just charged us for one because the room we got was the Deluxe Plus or something like that. After we had checked in and unpacked, we decided to take a shower before braving the tourist destinations. The bathroom was immaculate! The Thai inspired rooms were comfortable, and smelled exactly how a 5 star hotel should smell like.

After preparing, we went down to the Adventure desk for a ...

• map of the whole island. And instead we got a tour package, along with a tour guide plus a rental car! We didn’t want to ride the mini bus along with the other tourists, because there were some places that we preferred to spend more time looking about and other spots we didn’t really want to see. The tour guide was very friendly and he knew all the wonderful places we wanted to visit. The trip lasted until just before dinner time, and we ate at the Thai Thai Restaurant
        - we had too much seafood already and decided to go with some of Thai’s exotic cuisine. After the meal, I knew my tummy would be acting up after all the flavors and spices I had just eaten and thank god there was a small first aid kit in the bathroom.

Hilton Phuket has thought about everything a tourist would ever need, from the mini bar to the internet access, the medicines and the handsome concierge who accommodated our concerns about airport transportation. Wonderful place to stay in, worth every peso we spent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21709215711130/k2311a0917/9.17.07