Jack’s Pizza  » Food  »
  • While it is cheap, the cost does not reflect on the taste
  • I would honestly say that I prefer this brand over any other brand of frozen pizzas, so it's really great that I could get them for so cheap
  • Unfortunately, the price does reflect the amount of toppings put on the pizza

• by Heather

My favorite kind of frozen pizza is the brand, Jack’s. It comes in all different types (supreme, pepperoni, cheese, etc.). Generally, the pizzas only have one type of crust, which has a medium amount of thickness. The pizzas are usually about $2 if you purchase it from Wal-mart, usually making it the cheapest frozen pizza that they offer. While it

is cheap, the cost does not reflect on the taste.

Last school year, I had my own apartment, so I had to do my own grocery shopping. I often found myself buying these pizzas because they were cheap and very tasty. I would honestly say that I prefer this brand over any other brand of frozen pizzas, so it’s really great that I ...

• could get them for so cheap. Generally, I would buy the larger size of the pizza (they come in 2 sizes), and I would eat half then save the other half for the next day. Even reheated, this pizza tasted pretty good.

However, if you are looking for a pizza with plenty of toppings, this is not the type you should get.

Unfortunately, the price does reflect the amount of toppings put on the pizza. There are enough to cover the pizza, but not quite as many as some of the other frozen pizza brands. Personally, I don’t mind that, since I don’t need toppings loaded on the pizza that I eat. For me, the taste and cost of the pizza rule out over everything else.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271609215610230/k2311a0916/9.16.07