Walt Disney World Resort  » Travel  »
Orlando - Florida, USA
  • This is a place with lots of interesting tourist hot-spots to visit
  • This was one of the best places that I could remember
  • Another nice dinner place that I really would like to recommend in Walt Disney World Resort would be California Grill

• by missy

This is a place with lots of interesting tourist hot-spots to visit. I went to Walt Disney World Resort more than twice and each time is always a memorable visit. The most memorable trip that I remembered clearly was the one with my whole family and my large number of relatives.

One of the first few places that we went to was Blizzard Beach. This was one of the best places that I could remember. There were lots of thrilling rides and exciting water slides. Most of my cousins who were teenagers and kids were so into the rides and slides and it was fun and dazzle all the way. The water theme park was amazingly well done as well and there were just too many fun activities for exploration there. Next, we

went to Downtown Disney. There were just too many celebrity restaurants to choose from and not to mention nightclubs, shows and lots of other entertainment. I did bought some Disney merchandise like Mickey Mouse and the likes for keepsake and memorabilia.

Next off, we went to the Space Mountain. There were lots of ropes across this area near to the hub and basically, the rope dropped and that would be the most exciting part ride of all. We also had opportunities to try out the Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin and this space mountain had a lot of interesting things going on. We then had gotten hungry and decided to find some reasonable meals. We were recommended by one of the resort staff to dine at the Crystal Palace where there were such things as Cinderella’s Royal ...

• Table and there were specialty like ribs and stuff like that. When we were eating, cute Disney characters would come and entertain us and that was pure fun. The children in my relatives clan all thought that the meals were purely magical. We also had to make some advance reservations for the fact that the tables were always fully booked.

It was easy to get hungry over in Walt Disney World Resort and we were then looking for some snacks to munch by. Then, we came across Aunt Polly on Tom Sawyer island. Now, in Aunt Polly, there were simply superb tasting sandwiches and I really think that this was one of the best places for a nice snack-time. Last but not least, we also managed to check out the afternoon parade before having dinner, went for

the Jungle Cruise which was so amazingly fun and also climbing aboard the Liberty Square Riverboat.

After dinner, we went to the Spectro-Magic Parade. The park is always closing early but we did not miss out the chance to view the parade from the Town Square. There were also fun rides in the park which we went the next day. Another nice dinner place that I really would like to recommend in Walt Disney World Resort would be California Grill. There were superb fireworks as we were eating at the restaurant and the fireworks were visible from the restaurant windows. Now, I was talking to my cousins that we could only get and see such things in a place like Walt Disney World Resort. I would go again if have the chance to. Amazingly fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381509215570330/k2311a0915/9.15.07