Eiffel Tower  » Travel  »
Paris, France
  • There were a couple of times that I have been to this amazing tower and the views were so amazingly cool
  • As for the views, simply put, Paris has the most interesting ones and this is a place that will always have a special place in my heart
  • Everyone enjoyed the panoramic view from the exterior of the tower which was very impressive and there are 4 pillars, naming North, South, East and West
  • I love the fact that all of them merge into this really huge platform and each gives out a separate beauty
  • You will regret it for forgetting to bring one, surely

• by missy

Eiffel Tower is in France, definitely. There were a couple of times that I have been to this amazing tower and the views were so amazingly cool. If you ask me, I am especially attracted to the night-time display and the general appearance of the whole tower.

As for the views, simply put, Paris has the most interesting ones and this is a place that will always have a special place in my heart. My aunt, boyfriend, family and myself have the understanding that Eiffel Tower has one of the most awesome landmarks ever. As for the location, it stands in the heart of Paris and it is a monument not to be forgotten. Everyone enjoyed the panoramic view from the exterior

of the tower which was very impressive and there are 4 pillars, naming North, South, East and West. I love the fact that all of them merge into this really huge platform and each gives out a separate beauty.

There are 3 levels altogether for this tower and the third one is the best with it being on open-air. There are of course, glass windows that line the walls and there are also maps that I looked through for easy navigation. The 3rd level is not for the can’t-take-cold-type since there are lots of winds and it is interesting to be in the amazing breeze.

As for the 2nd level, there are impressive sites and I saw the Seine with lots ...

• of cruise boats surrounding the Palais de Chaillot. There are nice souvenir shops too and my family love the taste of the coffee that is available and we were actually having trouble communicating since the staff were either not very good in English or plainly refusing to speak in English. It was funny how my dad tried to give out sigh languages just to order the coffee we had wanted. As for the 1st level, there are average views of Paris and I truly appreciate the architecture coming from all sides of the building. I looked all the way up and it was a breathtaking sight, really.

There are elevators surrounding the place and the first and second level are connected with the

same elevators. As for the top level, there is are special elevators leading to it. I don’t know why those were set in such a way. The elevators are all transparent and this gives out added security. My brothers joked that how come there were no one committing suicide, which my mom gave hard stares at them, ha!

Toilets are pretty accessible and they are really clean and well-maintained. Firstly, we were quite not used to Eiffel Tower but after looking through the information, we had gotten a better run-through of the tower in general. If you intend to come to Eiffel Tower, don\’t forget to bring your camera along. You will regret it for forgetting to bring one, surely.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381509215500230/k2311a0915/9.15.07