Singapore Airlines  » Airlines  »
2.0
  • At least they didn�t put it in another plane which would have been a bigger problem for them as well as an additional annoyance to me

• by Honey

They left my baggage in Manila. At least they didn�t put it in another plane which would have been a bigger problem for them as well as an additional annoyance to me. It seemed that during that flight, there were a lot of cargo and there wasn’t enough space for some of the luggage.

I just couldn’t understand why my luggage was left, but my sister’s baggage was with the flight with us. We checked in at the same time, so

it wouldn’t have been because I was late to check in.

After about two hours waiting for my luggage, I finally thought about asking Singapore Air if my luggage had been lost. After a few minutes of checking, they said that it was left in Manila and would arrive at the next flight that was coming in the following morning.

That would have been okay with me if it had already been night time, but it was only afternoon and it ...

• would be a long wait. After promising to deliver my luggage to the address where we would be staying, my sister and I left.

The following morning, I was expecting my luggage to arrive, as my clothes were in that bag. But no baggage came during the whole day, as well as no phone call from Singapore Air.

My cousin drove me to the airport to check if my luggage had already arrived, and they said they were still checking on

it because it seemed to have been lost. Apparently, one of the other passengers had gotten it by mistake and left hers at the airport.

She finally arrived with my luggage, and the switch was made. I no that it wasn’t Singapore Airline’s mistake that my baggage was taken by someone else, but the least they could have done was call me to inform me about the status of my baggage.

And that’s basically the reason why I never flew via Singapore Air again.

Singapore Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401509215410230/k2311a0915/9.15.07