Kodak Easyshare 7.1MP
2.0
  • So I was happy when they finally realized that we needed a new one, but really disappointed that they got this instead of an Olympus
  • I know that we'll soon be throwing out this 7.1MP Kodak Easyshare because it's already showing signs of breaking down

• by jay-l

This is actually the camera that our company lends out to us whenever we go to seminars and conferences. The old one we used was a Sony 2MP, primitive if you can call it. So I was happy when they finally realized that we needed a new one, but really disappointed that they got this instead of an Olympus.

My girlfriend used to own a 3MP Kodak Easyshare, and she

wasn’t particularly happy with it. I know that we’ll soon be throwing out this 7.

1MP Kodak Easyshare because it’s already showing signs of breaking down.

I took it with me about two weeks ago for a conference, and it acted up just like my girlfriend’s old camera.

The LCD would switch on to different modes, right in the middle of my taking pictures of the other guests. The flash would suddenly ...

• fail, and the pictures of the guest speaker came out too dark.

The LCD is large enough, but like I said the picture mode suddenly switches and you’ll get a headache trying to get a good clean shot. The camera looks like a professional’s, but it’s too big and bulky so you won’t be able to put it in your pocket.

It’s light enough to hand around your neck, but

with smaller cameras coming out, I don’t understand why Kodak made a big one. The casing is below average, and scratches easily.

Since this camera is being used by 10 people, I don’t wonder that it has visible scratches on the surface. The zoom is excellent, as is the lens; and that’s about the two things that I liked about the camera.

I hate handling this, and prefer to use my personal camera.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431509215310230/k2311a0915/9.15.07